Guests are welcome in the facility for a fee. All guests must check in at the reception desk upon each visit, pay the appropriate fee and sign a yearly waiver prior to using the facility. Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, 18 or older. We reserve the right to ask for identification and age. The adult will need to sign the waiver form once per year. Guest fees are posted at the front desk.
Daily guest admission fees (2019 Pricing)
Adult (18+) $15
Adult (18+) with member $10
Youth (10-17) $8
Child (5-9) $6
Infant/Tot (4 and under) $4
Guest Pass Booklets (5 Passes) Member: $35 Nonmember: $75
*Guest fees do not include child care services
MEMBER FAMILY SWIM l Saturdays & Sundays l 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
Family Swim is held on Saturday & Sunday from 1:00pm – 4:00pm. There is a limit to 2 free guests, e.g. a family may bring up to 2 guests on a family membership. Additional guests must pay appropriate guest fee. Member may not use e-pass for additional guest. Family Swim guests are permitted in the pool and locker room areas only and may not use the rest of the facility. To participate in this service, members must sign their guests in at the front desk by 3:30pm and all guests of members must exit the aquatics area by 4pm. A whistle will be blown at the end of family swim with the expectation that guests will exit the pools at this time.
*Wrist bands will be given to guest participants and MUST be worn during the duration of the family swim time.
ELECTRONIC PASSES (E-PASSES)
A limited number of complimentary guest passes are loaded electronically onto qualifying membership accounts who were active with us through Dec 31, 2018. Passes are applied January 6, 2019. Community Service (Police, Fire, Rescue) and 30 day temporary membership accounts do not receive e-passes.
Please review the following guidelines on how to use e-passes:
– Member must accompany the guest to the center and check them in. Please note: We are no longer able to take permission over the phone or via verbal or written request. In order for your guest to use an e-pass, member must accompany the guest to the center.
– A limit of 2 guests may use 2 electronic passes per day. Guest passes must be purchased for additional guests.
– Passes are loaded under the main member on the account, yet any member who is a family member listed as active on your account may use the electronic passes loaded on the account to bring a guest as long as the guest or the member is age 18 or over.
– Unused guest passes will expire December 31, 2019 or at the time of membership cancellation if account is cancelled prior to December 31, 2019.
– To check how many guest passes are on your account, please see the front desk.