How to Register & Participate in our Class Offerings
· Classes will REQUIRE PRE-REGISTRATION to ensure that we limit the number of participants to 10 participants and are able to maintain the required 10 foot physical distance in accordance with the Va guidelines in Phase 2. Classes are open to members only. Due to limited capacity, nonmembers are not able to register for these classes.
· Members can pre-register for the scheduled classes offered via the Member Portal on our website. See directions below.
· Participants should bring their own water bottle (recommended). Water fountains will remain closed in this phase.
·Please review the start time as classes and times have changed during this phase. Please arrive to the center a few minutes early for the scheduled class. Click here for our reopening guidelines so that you have the information you need before arriving to the center upon your first visit. The instructor and all participants must maintain at least 10 feet of physical distancing between each other during this phase.
· All participants must PREREGISTER for the class in the Member Portal. Due to limited class capacity, we are not able to accommodate walk-in participants.
· Child Care is scheduled to open July 1 with reservations due to limited capacity during this phase. Please visit our Child Care Reopening Guidelines.
Click Here for Printable Instructions on Registering or View the Next Steps Below.
How to View Class Schedule:
To view our schedule of classes, please visit our Electronic Group Fitness Schedule and follow the steps below.
STEP 1. To locate classes, search the schedule by any day between 6/17/20 – 6/30/20. Click the blue calendar button and enter the date.
STEP 2. Click Search.
STEP 3. Click the Enroll button.
STEP 4. You will be prompted to login to the Member Portal using your username and password. If you have not logged in to the portal before or if you have forgotten your username or password, please follow the directions below.
Member Portal Login Directions
How to Access Your Account
Visit our Member Portal, and follow the directions below to log in or create your account.
If This Is Your First Time Using the Member Portal
1. Click on the Do not have a login? link.
2. You will be prompted to enter your member scan tag #
3. Create a username and password
4. Click the button to begin using the Member Portal.
5. Select the Group Fitness icon to view classes and preregister.
If You Have Forgotten Your Username Or Password
1. Click on Forgot your username/password? link.
2. You will be prompted to enter your email address. Please note this email must be the same email linked to your membership account.
3. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your new username and password.
4. If you do not receive an email or need further assistance with the login process, call Heather at 540-564-5694 or email her at HRMONEYM@sentara.com.
5. Once you are logged in, you can view the schedule by clicking the button to begin using the Member Portal. Select the Group Fitness icon to view classes and preregister by searching for the date and click search.
If you have trouble logging in for the first time, please contact Heather at 540-564-5694 or email her at HRMONEYM@sentara.com so that she can assist you in setting up your account. Heather’s office hours are Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm.
If You Need to Cancel Your Spot in Class
1. Visit our Member Portal and login using your username and password.
2. Click the Account Information icon
3. Click the Account Summary link
4. Scroll down to the bottom of your summary and click Current Reservations
5. Select the class and Cancel reservation.
We look forward to safely seeing you over the coming weeks! Please continue to let us know how we can assist you as we continue to move forward through this phase and continue to check our updates and announcements on rmhwellnesscenter.com, where we will notify you of changes.