Whether you’re a veteran swimmer or just getting started, the pool is a great place to receive a low impact, total body workout. Water offers cardiovascular exercise as well as resistance training created by the water, plus it’s easy on your joints! Enjoy one or all of our 3 pools to reach your fitness goals.
Our 25-yard indoor salt water fitness pool is heated with 6 lap lanes, open swim times, and water classes ensuring that there is something for everyone!
Warm Water Pool
The warm water pool provides a comforting setting for those using it for recreational, therapeutic and/or fitness reasons. The warmth of the water makes this the perfect environment for water aerobics classes, swim lessons, and therapy.
After your workout, leave the stress of the day behind by relaxing your muscles and your mind in our luxurious whirlpool!
Sentara RMH REHAB SERVICES THERAPY SESSIONS: A patient/doctor referral program through Sentara RMH Rehab Services. Call 540-689-4999 for information.
For the safety of the other members and guests of our facility, please use the following guidelines:
- Shower before entering the pool
- No running, dunking or splashing
- No diving
- No food or drink except water
- No chewing gum
- No open wounds or sores
- Circle swim when 2 or more people are using a lane
- Children under 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Parents must be within arms length of children using flotation devices
- Breath holding activities are strongly discouraged
- When children are in the warm water pool, the rope may be put up at the lifeguards discretion
- 10 minute maximum use
- Children between ages 5 and 12 not recommended
- Children under the age of 5 NOT permitted